AIMS & OBJECTIVES
• The development of collaborative and productive interactions among non-government organizations regionally and internationally with a view to identifying the issues and needs of services implementing diversified programs to prevent drug use and reducing the potential harm from drug use.
MONITORING MECHANISM AND COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
• The development of a shared monitoring mechanism and communication system for the collection and collation of drug use information and research data for efficient analysis and dissemination to members and other relevant organizations.
• The mobilization of necessary resources needed to support IFNGOs' activities to prevent drug use and reducing the potential harm from drug use.
• The attainment of concerted action by member organisations in the development and implementation of drug policies (communication, education, prevention, harm reduction, treatment and law enforcement) within their respective countries, as well as internationally.
• The organizing of regional and international conferences, seminars, workshops, etc. to further the understanding of and to create awareness of policies and programs designed to prevent drug use and reduce the potential harm from drug use, as well as sharing evidence of best practices and issues of concern.
• The promotion of co-operation and collaboration between Government Organizations and Non-Government Organizations at National, Regional and International Levels.